Friday, August 16, 2013

Bottomless Heart Foundation

 

So here it is my next endeavor.  Seems like I have been working on this one in one form or another for the past 25 years.  Welcome to the Blog of the Bottomless Heart Foundation.  I created this foundation to raise money for those in need.  Specifically, homeless, wounded vets, mentally ill, addicts and alcoholics, single parents, and anyone else who finds themselves strapped for cash and can demonstrate need.  To kick it off I decided I would go for a nice leisurely motorcycle ride around the United States and blog about the experience here as well as on Facebook and Twitter.  It's my goal for the initial rollout to raise 10k for future projects of the Bottomless Heart Foundation.  I'll be riding this:
Its a KLR650 dual-sport which means if I want I can take it off-road if the opportunity presents itself.  I'm still in the gathering up gear mode and I need to give my present employer a few weeks notice so look for the adventure to begin in about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment